Exciting Job Opportunity at NITI Aayog: Apply Now for Senior Specialist / Specialist Positions
NITI Aayog, also known as the National Institution for Transforming India, is inviting applications from eligible Indian candidates for the positions of Senior Specialist / Specialist through NITI Aayog Recruitment.
According to the official notification of NITI Aayog Bharti 2023, selected candidates will be appointed for a tenure of 3 years, which can be extended up to 5 years. This recruitment process aims to fill a total of 10 vacancies.
If you are interested and eligible, you can apply online through the official website niti.gov.in before the deadline. Please note that this recruitment is for contractual positions. Candidates are required to submit their duly filled applications along with all the necessary documents to the address provided in the notification before the last date.
Job Title and Vacancies for NITI Aayog Recruitment
According to the official notification of NITI Aayog Bharti 2023, there are 10 vacancies available for the positions of Senior Specialist/Specialist.
Required Qualifications for NITI Aayog Bharti
Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in any discipline or MBBS or a Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University. Additionally, having an Institute of Engineers (India) certification or a two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management is also required.
Senior Specialist – Candidates should have a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience.
Specialist – Candidates should have a minimum of 8 years of experience.
Age Limit for NITI Aayog Recruitment
- Senior Specialist – Candidates applying for this position must be above 33 years of age, and the maximum age limit is 50 years.
- Specialist – Candidates applying for this position should be above 30 years of age, and the maximum age limit is 50 years.
- The maximum age limit for government officials is 56 years.
Check notification and application link here
Salary for NITI Aayog Bharti
- Senior Specialist – Selected candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 2,20,000.
- Specialist – Selected candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 1,45,000.