Mutual Funds: Mutual funds have gained immense popularity as an investment option in today’s era. When it comes to mutual funds, experts often suggest considering large-cap mutual funds.
The primary reason behind this recommendation is that large-cap funds focus on prominent companies like Reliance, which have a high market capitalization. Investing in such companies can yield favorable returns over the long term. As per SEBI’s guidelines, fund managers of large-cap funds are required to allocate 80 percent of the fund towards large-cap stocks.
Let’s delve into some exceptional mutual fund schemes that have delivered impressive returns.
1. Ravi Singh’s Pick (Vice President and Head of Research, Share India):
- Nippon India Large Cap Fund: Annual Returns of 17%
- SBI Bluechip Fund: NULL return of 15.22%
- CANARA REBICO BLUECHIP EQUITY FUND: Annualized Returns of 15.22%
2. Vinit Khandre’s Favorite (Founder & CEO, MyFundBazaar):
- HDFC Index Nifty-50 Fund: Returns of 14.53%
- Nippol India Large Cap Fund (G)
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Friendline Equity Fund (G): Returns of 10.7%
3. Balwant Jain’s Recommendation (Tax and Investment Expert):
- UTI Nifty 50: Returns of 11.4%
4. Pankaj’s Choice (MD & CEO, Optima Money Managers):
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity Fund: Returns of 10.7%