LPG Cylinder Price: This month brings good news for gas cylinder prices, as the government has provided relief from the continuously rising costs. However, this relief applies specifically to small shopkeepers and hotel owners, rather than the general public. The government petroleum companies have reduced the prices of 19 kg commercial LPG cylinders by Rs 83.50. These revised rates came into effect on June 1.
In Delhi, the price of commercial cylinders has now decreased to Rs 1773, which is a reduction of Rs 83.50. On the other hand, the price of domestic LPG cylinders remains unchanged at Rs 1103, the same as it was on May 1, 2023. As of now, the 19 kg commercial LPG cylinder is available at the more affordable rate of Rs 1773 in Delhi.
Here are the updated prices of LPG cylinders in different cities
- In Kolkata, the price has decreased by Rs. 85, now costing Rs. 1875.50 instead of Rs. 1960.50.
- In Mumbai, the price has reduced by Rs. 83.50, going down from Rs. 1808.50 to Rs. 1725.
- In Chennai, the price has decreased from Rs. 2021.50 to Rs. 1937, a reduction of Rs. 84.50.
- In Patna, the 19 kg blue LPG cylinder is now priced at Rs. 2037.
- In Indore, the commercial LPG cylinder is available at Rs. 1877.
As for the 14.2 kg domestic gas cylinder prices
- In Delhi, it costs Rs. 1103.
- In Kolkata, the price is Rs. 1129.
- In Mumbai, it is priced at Rs. 1102.5.
- In Chennai, it costs Rs. 1118.5.
- In Bhopal, the price is Rs. 1108.5.
- In Jaipur, it is priced at Rs. 1106.5.
- In Indore, the cost is Rs. 1131.
- In Ahmedabad, it is priced at Rs. 1110.
- In Lucknow, the price stands at Rs. 1140.5.
To check the current LPG cylinder prices, you can visit the official website of the government oil company: https://iocl.com/Products/IndaneGas.aspx. Here, the companies release new rates on a monthly basis.