Train Canceled: If you have plans to travel by train on May 30, this information will be helpful for you. The Indian Railways has canceled trains on various routes on this date. The affected routes include those from Delhi, Varanasi, Jammu Tawi, and Belagavi.
This decision has been made to accommodate necessary maintenance and repairs in the railway system. To avoid any inconvenience, it’s essential to be aware of the canceled trains and the routes that have been altered.
Please take note of the following train route changes and disruptions for May 30:
- Train number 07596/07593, running from Kacheguda to Nizamabad, will not operate on its regular route until May 31.
- Train number 01413, Nizamabad-Pandharpur, will not run from Nizamabad to Madkheda until May 31.
- Train number 12237, traveling from Varanasi to Jammu Tawi, will only stop at Pathankot Cantt.
- Train number 07335, the Belagavi-Secunderabad Daily Express, will not operate between Kazipet and Manuguru stations until June 6.
- Train number 18126, the Puri-Rourkela Express, will commence its journey from Sambalpur on May 30.
- Train numbers 06417/06418, the Katpati-Jolarpettai MEMU Express Special, will remain canceled until May 31.
How to check Train Information
If you’re looking for information about your train, the National Train Inquiry System website is your go-to source. You can find details about trains running between two stations, track the current location of a train, and access additional train-related information on this platform. To get started, simply click on the following link: https://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/mntes/.
Once you land on the website, you’ll find an option to enter either the train number or name. After entering the relevant details, a captcha prompt will appear. Fill in the captcha correctly, and voila! You’ll receive all the updates about your train in no time.